Pay Range $75hr - $78hr
Pay Range $75hr - $78hr
- As the Team Leader on this project team, guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using agile methodology.
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria.
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach.
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers business, functional, and technological requirements.
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements.
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner.
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solutions end users.
- Work with Engagement Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations.
- Having hands on experience on developing Lightning component, Apex, and triggers.
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Identify any application/code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them.
- Integrate and test systems using automation and non-automation methods.
- Solid foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering - or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in providing technical consulting and implementation with the Salesforce Eco-system.
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering.
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce.
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Understanding of the key levers for Sales, Service, B2B, B2C, hybrid business models.
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking.
- Desire to learn new things.
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills.