What does B2B CFO do?
B2B CFO provides Strategic Business Advisory services to privately-held companies. Partners in B2B CFO have their own consulting practice, which is under our umbrella. We believe each business owner is unique and important to our society. Our expertise helps them improve cash flow, obtain bank loans, grow profitably, and more. To find out more about what services we provide to business owners, please visit www.b2bcfo.com.
Are you looking to control your own CFO Career? We help experienced financial professionals build successful consulting careers as B2B CFO Partners. Some of the benefits to you include:
- A positive career change
- A good standard of living - our firm commands premium rates for our Partners
- Control over your own future
- Learn new skills and be challenged
- Support from fellow professionals to help you succeed
- Technical and sales support so you have all the resources you need
We are looking to add some more top talent to our team - is that you?
Do you have a consistent record of success? Do you have a dream to build your own consulting practice with multiple clients? Do you want to scratch your entrepreneurial itch? If so, we want to talk to you.
- At least 7 years as a CFO in the USA (which includes financial vice president/VP of finance) with privately-held companies
- A least 20 years of experience since college graduation
- This is NOT a W-2 CFO job. We are looking for candidates to join our firm as Partners. You can work from anywhere in the USA in your home market.
- This is NOT a franchise opportunity
- By confidentially submitting your resume to us, you are giving B2B CFO permission to contact you via email and phone about our CFO opportunities.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.