*One day someone will ask you where you got your start This is it!*
Revature, the largest employer of emerging technology talent in the US, is on a mission to create pathways for qualified candidates from diverse experiences and educational backgrounds to reach their potential as technology professionals.
As part of this mission, we re offering an opportunity to participate in our accelerator program which includes *free technology training during your final semester of your degree program.* The best part? This training helps prepare you to join the Revature team in a full-time software engineer position upon graduation. We ve trained over 7,000 software engineers in 54 technical disciplines and have committed to training one million developers over the next decade.
*Program Details and Responsibilities*
The accelerator program is designed for students in their final semester of their degree program to integrate their professional training in preparation to launch their career in technology while still completing their degree requirements. You ll also build your resume and portfolio while gaining the skills needed to work toward certifications.
* Must be enrolled in final senior semester at time of program participation
* Dedicate 10-15 hours per week for 12-14 weeks to live, instructor-led training, delivered in a virtual capacity
* Learn, develop, and hone technology skills in all programs and technologies presented during training
* Collaborate with other program members and trainers with professionalism and respect
* Complete all assessments, team projects, and other assignments by established deadlines
* Work independently as well as in collaborative groups to complete objective tasks
We encourage you to apply now for this program.
*Full-time Position Details and Responsibilities*
Upon successful completion of the program and completing your degree, you have the opportunity to join Revature full-time and work on one of our client projects. With a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations and top systems integrators as our clients, you can put your skills to use, on projects that matter.
*Position Requirements and Required Skills*
* Ability to communicate with confidence
* Adaptable and collaborative attitude
* Sense of responsibility and ownership of contributions to one s team
* Proactive problem solving skills
* Aptitude to develop necessary skills in assigned technology
* Must be able to relocate to a U.S. Revature training location
* Must be able to relocate anywhere in the United States for 24-month client placement
* Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
*Preferred but Not Required*
* Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field
* Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
* Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
* Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
* Experience with test-driven development
*Equal Employment Opportunity*
Revature is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company's employees to perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.