- Simple tax return preparation (after training is finished)
- Sales tax
- Payroll processing
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
Skills: Developing Standards, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
Bookkeeping, Payroll, Data Entry