Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of Flagship destinations, with a portfolio valued at 55.0 Bn as at June 30, 2022, of which 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, we own and operate 82 shopping centres, including 53 flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. The Group is present in 2 continents and in 12 countries. We have a development pipeline of 3.3 Bn as at June 30, 2022. With the support of our 2,700 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, we are ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects.
We distinguish ourselves by our Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets our ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities.
Strategic leadership of the Logistics function across D&C across all projects, leading the logistics team with a view to ensuring logistics best practice and compliance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop logistics strategy with the Senior Project Team, including the implementation with all site based teams
- From the approved strategy develop the logistics plan along with a phased sequence at 3 monthly intervals, updating as required
- Plan site location, layout and management systems required to operate alongside all WEL Procedures and Policies
- Develop a concise and cost effective scope of works for either a direct labour or logistics contractor, along with projected labour requirements
- Manage general Logistics team to ensure the full cover and operation of the scope of works; along with determining working hours to allow full coverage of site at all disciplines
- Develop security strategy and plan to keep all sites safe and secure. This may include CCTV and access control
- Manage security personnel as required
- Plan and establish access points and hoarding
- Ensure access is controlled, and that people, plant and materials are kept safe through the project duration, including post installation and pre-handover
- Develop relationships with local stakeholders, 3rd parties and local authorities
- Develop welfare strategy to ensure this is planned and maintained where required. Liaise with Construction teams to ensure requirements are understood and delivered
- Maintenance and cleaning of Welfare/Office facilities
- Update Health and Safety information boards in Welfare and across site, along with all site entrance areas
- Develop Crane strategies for both Tower and Mobiles
- Company AP and lead reviewer for all lift plans
- Weekly crane co-ordination meetings along with weekly utilisation sheets
- Weekly logistics meetings providing a 2 week look ahead programme
- Develop and plan all horizontal and vertical transportation including Hoist Strategy; Mast Climbers; internal goods lift
- Attend meetings & general liaison with Senior Management
- Attend regular Health & Safety briefings
- Plan waste management strategy to incorporate shell and core through to fit out
- Reporting statistical data regarding waste & generation disposal
- Plan and manage Fit Out Period and any over lay with remaining shell and core works
- To include all Constraint Guides; Fit Out Logistics Programmes through to Site Demobilisation
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated exposure to large, complex projects
- SMSTS preferred
Values & behaviours:
Our values make us who we are. They are reflected in very concrete, day-to-day actions: how we work together, how we interact with each other, how we deliver together. Our values are the foundation of how we succeed together today, and how we will succeed together tomorrow.
TOGETHER AT URW
- EXCELLENCE We deliver positive and sustainable impact
- ETHICS We build on trust and transparency
- BOLDNESS We operate with an ambitious vision
- PASSION We love what we can achieve together
- OWNERSHIP We are action-oriented and accountable
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We stand against racism, discrimination, and bias of any kind. We believe that diversity is vital to the success of our business and we are committed to creating an environment of belonging. We welcome, embrace and make the most of people s individual differences, including race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is a dynamic global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with a portfolio valued at 55.0 Bn as at June 30, 2022, of which 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 82 shopping centres, including 53 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Present on two continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. With the support of its 2,800 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stapled shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Euronext ticker: URW), with a secondary listing in Australia through Chess Depositary Interests. The Group benefits from a BBB+ rating from Standard & Poor s and from a Baa2 rating from Moody s.