ACCESS PT is a 100% Therapist owned company with a goal of becoming the best and most impactful Physical Therapy company in the country. Starting with one clinic in 2003, ACCESS has grown steadily, currently operating more than 50 exceptional physical therapy locations across four states.
We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to work for in NY in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 & 2021!
We are looking for a Senior IT Technician to join our team! This is a technical role and will support in-house technology equipment and services, handling tier 2 issues, and help with various projects.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week located in Access PT's admin office in Campbell Hall, NY.
- Handling Tier 2 tickets in ticketing system
- Helping with Tier 1 tickets as needed
- Answering phones & emails
- Installing hardware & software
- Adding and supporting users in various systems
- Support network equipment including firewalls, routers, switches, access points, etc.
- Support computers in a Windows 10 environment
- Support Microsoft 365 & Active Directory Hybrid environment
- Support cloud-based VoIP system and in-house VoIP equipment
- Support IT equipment including printers, scanners, credit card terminals, etc.
- Support various software including Microsoft Office, Teams, EMR software, etc.
- Create documentation for both IT and end users
- Help setup new locations with IT equipment
- Help with various IT projects supporting business goals
- 2 to 3+ years of IT experience
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Passion for IT and willingness to learn
- Network troubleshooting experience (DNS, DHCP, VPNs, Radius, etc.)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Office 365 & Azure AD
- Microsoft Modern Office experience (PowerAutomate, Lists, Planner, Teams etc.) is a plus
- Healthcare IT experience is a plus
- VoIP system experience is a plus
Questions, call the Human Resource Office at (845) ###-####.
Please visit us online at www.accessptw.com for more information about our company.
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.