GovCIO is a team of transformers--people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
Builds and codes applications and/or modules using languages such as C++, visual basic, ABAP, JAVA, XTML, etc. Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. May design graphical user interface (GUI) to meet the specific needs of users. Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. May build add-on modules using application program language.
1. Design and develop MS Dynamics-based CRM applications following specifications using the appropriate tools under the supervision of Architect/Tech Lead.
2. Create a style/design guide to improve the usability of the system. Assist other teams as necessary in creating or improving the style/design guides for their systems.
3. Conduct usability studies as needed.
4. Participate in planning and refining user stories for meet acceptance criteria defined by product owners.
5. Participate in code reviews to meet coding standards and system specifications. Address defects as identified by senior staff.
6. Contribute to system documentation, operations documentation, and user guides in accordance with standards.7. Analyzes detailed systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and alternative methods of problem resolution.
- High School with 10+ years (or commensurate experience)
- Experience with Liquid and React
- Experience with SSO technologies and multi-factor authentication
- Experience with developing in an on-prem and cloud environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to receive a public trust clearance
- Experience as UI/UX designer
- Experience with mockup/wireframing tools
- Experience with data modeling tools
- Experience with Login.gov for multi-factor authentication
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Experience developing systems utilizing a DevSecOps pipeline
- Possess an active public trust clearance