InterWire Products is the leading national distributor of fine quality wires, with headquarters in Armonk NY and six distribution locations in the United States and one in Mexico. InterWire provides customers with a large selection of wires from mills all over the world.
The IT Manager is responsible for supporting SAP Business One, an ERP system that is the key business application, and is also the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance. The IT manger needs to keep all systems functioning on a day-to-day basis and quickly resolve issues with SAP Business One or with any component of the IT infrastructure. The IT Manager also needs to identify, develop and implement cost effective projects to improve the IT environment and help the business function more effectively.
- Provide day-to-day support for SAP Business One, the ERP system that supports the business.
- Develop and implement a strategy for the continued evolution of SAP Business One.
- Provide hands-on day-to-day support for the entire IT infrastructure.
- Develop and implement a strategy for continued development of the IT infrastructure.
- Experience with SAP Business One or an equivalent ERP system.
- Experience as a Business Analyst for a company in the distribution business.
- Able to write SQL queries to read data from SQL Server databases.
- Experience with Crystal Reports for development of custom reports.
- Able to provide day-to-day technical support for users spread across multiple locations.
- Experience with managing vendors (telecom, security, SaaS, etc.)
- Able to communicate effectively with company management, system users and vendors.
- Experience managing a Windows Server based network.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration (email, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with voice and data communications, including: firewalls/VPN, routers and switches; on premise PBX systems, site-to-site VPN s and remote user access via VPN.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.