A new client of ours are seeking a Grant Accountant to join their Accounting & Finance team!
About the Opportunity:
- Data driven organization
- Growing through acquisition and organically, rapid growth
- Big on training and setting employees up for success
- Minimal travel
- Unlimited PTO
- Internal growth opportunities for all these positions in the future!
Why work here: (Glassdoor Reviews)
- "Everyone was willing to help out if you weren't familiar with software or tasks.."
- "Understanding, good pay, Keep employees informed about different projects and schedules.."
- "Fun office culture business casual dress code free food.."
- "Strong agency mission, with dedicated, supportive leadership. Beautiful building with good facilities.."
Responsibilities of the Grant Accountant:
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
Qualifications of the Grant Accountant:
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Proficient with Excel