Enterprise Support Engineer, Oracle Technology Middleware (Remote U.S.)Computer Software,Information Services,IT Services and IT Consulting
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 4,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Enterprise Support Engineer, Oracle Technology Middleware for remote support of our customers.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The role of the Enterprise Support Engineer Oracle Technology is to provide exceptional remote-based support for complex client environments that include Oracle Middleware products The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting issues and support of architectural & performance related improvements for multiple Oracle technology platforms. The role of the Primary Support Engineer requires the expertise and skills to debug, correctly diagnose & resolve serious issues for complex, integrated platforms in a timely manner. Many of these environments will be configured for high availability, or high-volume mission critical applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle Identity Products, SOA Suite,Weblogic,and OBIEE
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based production operational support & guidance for multiple clients using Oracle Technology products
- Support client configuration, sharing implementation and best practice advice
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a single point of client contact and advisor
- Be a pro-active contributor to a 24x7x365 running support organization, this will require working flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations.
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
- Manage client relationship with Enterprise Class multiple clients in the region
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Mentor and train the other team members in the area of own expertise
- Work in collaboration with global team members to drive customer case closure and satisfaction
- Remote U.S
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 12 years+ Relevant experience in supporting Oracle Middleware products.
- 8+ years direct support of diversified implementations of multiple Oracle Technology products in a corporate environment
- Solid understanding of architectural design, deployment, capacity planning and performance tuning of middleware components
- Demonstrated experience upgrading, patching and tuning Production Databases that have Middleware components
- Expertise with current and past versions of Oracle technologies and ability to articulate the differences between releases and potential benefits to clients
- Demonstrable history of conceptualizing, architecting/designing, implementing and supporting complex new and already implemented Oracle Technology products based solutions
- Experience in one or more Oracle Identity components including (OIM, OAM, OID, OUM, LDAP, OVD) and OBIEE is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Good knowledge of Oracle development tools and deployment methodologies
- Good verbal and good written English communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- The ability to work remotely from a home-based office in a virtual environment
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of Oracle Middleware products, WebLogic, SOA Suite, Certificates management (SSL & TLS) and Oracle Identity Management suite.
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
- Experience supporting a major Oracle ERP like PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards, eBusiness Suite and OBIEE
- Extra consideration will be given for experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager and Webcenter imaging/capture.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 4,000 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
Rimini Street is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
We’re building something special at Rimini Street. A company where people care about each other and trust each other to do the right thing. A company where highly intelligent and talented people come together to do challenging and meaningful work that makes a real difference to our clients, ending each day with a sense of achievement and balance in their lives.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- A dded to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 4,000 clients, to date including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Annual 2021 financial results of $326.8 million, up 16.3% year over year
- Fiscal year operating cash flow of $42.1 million, up 107% year over year
- Announced the new patent pending Rimini Street Artificial Intelligence Support Applications, a result of the Company’s continued investment in optimizing support processes and ensuring global service delivery outcomes at scale. Using the AI Applications, Rimini Street has been able to deliver a better client experience and reduce software issue resolution times by 23%.
- Celebrated the 15 th anniversary of the Company’s founding in 2005 to redefine the enterprise software support market and bring choice and value to software licensees around the world.
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 33 awards in 2020, including 15 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with four Gold awards for Company of the Year in 2020.
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with two awards in 2020 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year