Chief Technology Officer
Financial Technology / Financial Services: Investment Management
Full-time, New York City (Remote)
A US-based FinTech is seeking a highly motivated Chief Technology Officer to join its New York team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, fast learner and able to work well independently.
- Managing all creation, implementation, oversight and operation of their technology and AI strategies
- Design technology architecture
- Manage all technical development efforts, including system integration, API and application development
- Cybersecurity, encryption surrounding their infrastructure
- Integration of SaaS+ solutions
- Data enrichment
- Reviewing and writing of its technology code
- Management and supervision of their technology personnel, consultants and supervisors
- Services customarily performed by the chief technology officer of a financial technology company
- 10+ years of experience managing highly effective technology teams in fast-paced environments
- 7+ years architecting and implementing customized, cloud-based, data analytics and warehousing solutions for the financial services industry
- Prior fintech experience with direct lending platforms or marketplaces a plus
- Experience leveraging machine learning/AI algorithms for data analytics
- Comfort reviewing, understanding, and programming technology codes such as:
- Mobile Apps: Objective C, X-Code, Eclipse, Java, PhoneGap Framework
- Database: MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL, SQLite
- Comfort reviewing and understanding technology legal documents such as platform services agreements, IP agreements, hosting agreements, and service provider MSAs.
You should apply if you want to join a company at an exciting phase in their growth journey and
contribute significantly in the technical choices and see your work have an impact from day 1.
If the above description sounds like you then we d love to hear from you! Please click on the Easy
Apply button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
If you do have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please outline this in a cover letter sent to ...@storm2.com.